The Harrold Pit Run Bake Off is back for its third year. It will be sponsored again by Jane Smith Financial Planning, who are providing the prizes. Please also visit their page at http://www.janesmithfinancial.com/jane-smith-financial-plannning-sponsor-great-pit-run-bake-off/
To enter you just turn up on the day with your cake. The competition is open to all non-professional bakers and children up to the age of 16.
- 12.30-1.00pm Bring your cakes to the bake off marquee outside on the Green
- 1.00pm-2.00pm Judging will take place and winning cakes awarded
- 2.30pm-4.00pm all cakes, including winning cakes will go on sale
- 4.00pm winners will be announced and awarded their prizes on The Green
Competition Rules and Categories
- The competition is open to all non-professional bakers and children up to the age of 16
- Categories are as follows:
- Children aged 11 & under – produce 6 cupcakes of any style
- Children aged 12 to 16 – produce 6 cupcakes of any style
- Best cake (16years +) any type of cake – fruit, chocolate, carrot etc
- Best sponge cake (16 years +) any type of sponge cake- Victoria, Madeira etc.
- Please ensure your name and phone number (and age if a child) is clearly marked on your cakes.
- By entering the competition you are giving your consent for your cake(s) to be photographed and used for future promotional material and for the cakes to be sold with all proceeds going towards the Harrold Pit Run.