The Harrold Pit Run Bake Off is back for its fourth year. It will be sponsored again by Jane Smith Financial Planning, who are providing the prizes.
Please visit their website.
To enter you just turn up on the day with your cake. The competition is open to all non-professional bakers and children up to the age of 16.
- 12.30-1.00pm Bring your cakes to the side room in the Baptist Chapel
- 1.00pm-1.50pm Judging will take place and winning cakes awarded
- 1.50-2.30pm all cakes can be viewed in the side room in the Baptist Chapel
- 2.30pm-4.00pm all cakes, including winning cakes will go on sale on The Green
- 4.15pm winners will be announced and awarded their prizes on The Green
Competition Rules and Categories
The competition is open to all non-professional bakers and children up to the age of 16
Categories are as follows:
- Children aged 11 & under – produce a cake or 6 cupcakes of any style
- Children aged 12 to 16 – produce a cake or 6 cupcakes of any style
- Best cake (16 years +) – produce a cake of any style
Please ensure your name and phone number (and age if a child) is clearly marked on your cakes.
By entering the competition you are giving your consent for your cake(s) to be photographed and used for future promotional material and for the cakes to be sold with all proceeds going towards the Harrold Pit Run.